Vets Choice is a highly concentrated liquid product that is 90% cedar oil. This product is made by blending our fractioned and modified cedar oil with ethyl lactate and sodium lauryl sulfate. By adding these two non-toxic active ingredients to the cedar oil, the product will mix well with water to dilute. For most uses, you will want to dilute the product with water prior to use.
Vets Choice has several applications. It is a great dipping and bathing solution for a variety of animals including dogs, cats, horses, sheep, cows, pigs, and llamas. When used as a bathing or dipping treatment, Vets Choice provides a great non-toxic solution to control fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, flies, chigger, mites, gnats and lice. Vets choice is safe for use on newborn offspring and their nursing mothers.
In addition to being safe to apply directly to pets and livestock, Vets Choice is perfect as a fly spray and general insect control spray. Use it in stables, barns, kennels or other area where pets and livestock spend time to reduce nuisance fly problems.
If your animals are experiencing mange or ear mites, you can count on Vets Choice to help with these issues. To control ear mites, mange mites, head lice and goat lice treat the infected area full strength with a brush or sponge.
Vets Choice provides an all natural and non-toxic way for you to easily control fleas, ticks and other nuisance pests on your pet and in their bedding and living areas. Order Vets Choice today and start giving your pet and livestock the relief they deserve.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent replacement for chemical drops and flea collars
- Use as a flea bath, flea dip or a flea/tick spray
- Safe for all types of domestic and exotic animals, including nursing and newborn
- Protects from fleas, ticks, mites and lice
- Provides odor control
- Concentrated solution (dilutes up to 200-1)
- Spray and dilution information included on label
- Mange control information included with purchase
- Available in Gallons and Quarts