Mite Fogging Treatment Kit
Solve Your Mite Problem
- Safe Formula for use in Homes, on People, and Pets
- Guaranteed Effective
- Kills and Repels Mites as well as other insects
- Easy to Use
- Includes all equipment needed to fog
- Comes with Cedarcide Original and PCO Choice
Kit 3: (Fogs 1,800 sq. ft. up to 3 times)
Kit 5: (Fogs 1,800 sq. ft. up to 5 times)
Kit 8: (Fogs 1,800 sq.ft. up to 8 times)
This kit includes:
3x, 5x, or 8x Gallons of Cedarcide Original, depending on kit chosen
2x Refillable 4 oz. Spritzers
2x Fogger masks
1x Quart of PCO Choice w/ Hose End Sprayer
1x Spray Bottle
1x Tri-Jet Fogger
Number of treatments is determined by the severity of the Mite problem. Cedarcide recommends a minimum of 3 fogging treatments for any dwelling where mites are suspected. This does not always solve each issue but if it doesn’t, it does give a baseline for what can be expected. If you have questions we’d be happy to talk about it further. 800-842-1464.
Where to Treat for Mites
Except for chiggers, mite problems are almost always isolated to the home and our pets. Indoor mite populations are best treated through fogging, and because they’re nearly microscopic and can hide anywhere, it’s recommended that you treat your entire home. For pets, applying a pet-friendly pesticide and repellent is the way to go. For outside mites like chiggers, you’ll need to treat your entire yard with a plant-friendly outdoor pesticide. Wearing a non-toxic personal repellent will help keep mites off your person during treatments.
Tips for Controlling Mites
Approaches for controlling mites depend on the type you’re facing. The following tips will help you treat and prevent the most common forms of mite problems:
- Treat your yard monthly with PCO Choice to kill and repel chiggers and other pests.
- When fogging indoors, treat every 5-7 days until your issue is resolved.
- If you fear you have mites on your person, consider applying Cedarcide Original to yourself daily until symptoms improve.
- Before and after walks, hiking, dog park visits and other outdoor activities, spray yourself and your pet with Cedarcide Original to repel mites.
- Regularly wash pet bedding and treat it with Cedarcide Original to prevent mites from infesting your animals and home.
- Practicing basic pet hygiene has been shown to decrease the chance your dog, cat or horse will get mites.
- Keep your pets away from other animals suspected of mange, it can be very contagious.
- Rat mites and bird mites are usually contracted from surrounding rodents or bird nests, so remove these mite sources immediately, and seal your home to prevent them from moving indoors again.
Tired of Mites?
What You Need To Know About MITES
|Dimensions||10 × 11 × 15 in|
Kit 3, Kit 5, Kit 8
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.