Cedarcide Original Auto-Ship!
From: $19.95 / month
Are you, your pets or family big fans of Cedarcide Original? Want a new bottle delivered to your door each month without having to constantly reorder? Save money and time with our convenient new subscription service, Auto-Ship! Select the size you want below, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Cedarcide Original is a handcrafted insecticide and repellent made from natural cedarwood oil. Designed for people, pets and home use, Cedarcide Original protects against Fleas, Ticks, Mosquitoes, Mites and Ants.
- Made from Natural Cedarwood oil
- Handcrafted in small batches
- Controls insects in all stages of life, including fleas, ticks, ants, mosquitoes and mites
- Use daily, weekly or as needed
- Fresh cedar scent
Exercise caution around plants, birds, reptiles, amphibians and other small animals.
* A Note on Fogging: We recently improved our Cedarcide Original formula to increase its efficacy, which means it’s now slightly more dense. Because of this change, we advise using only a half gallon of Cedarcide Original when fogging, as opposed to the previous suggestion of just under a gallon. With the increased efficacy and lasting power, you can also expect a little more cleanup compared to the previous formula. Hard surfaces such as flooring may become slick. Use caution when re-entering the home.
Essential Oils and Cedarcide
Essential oils are awesome, invigorating and natural—but also potent. As with any natural substance, essential oils can cause reactions in those with allergies or sensitive skin. For pets and people, we suggest testing for sensitivity with a light initial application on a small area of the skin before extensive use. If you, your family member, or pet is ill, pregnant, breastfeeding, or a child, please consult a medical professional before using essential oils.
At Cedarcide, we are a lot of things—animal lovers, rescue advocates, explorers, natural lifestyle enthusiasts—but we are not doctors. Our handcrafted products and essential oils are not a replacement for medicine, and are not intended to heal or treat medical conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns about essential oils and their use in our products, please feel free to drop us a line.
Pint, Quart, Gallon
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.