- Organic and natural pest deterrent
- Repels fleas, mosquitoes, roaches, scorpions, flies, gnats, no-see-ums and venomous snakes
- Safe for pets, children and the environment
- An economical and environmentally-responsible choice
- Safe for butterflies and pollinating bees
- Made of real Texas red cedar granules
- Apply 2 pounds per 1,000 square feet
- Pest repelling properties lasts up to three months in dry conditions
- Sealed in poly bag for long shelf life
Bagged cedar mulch delivers the natural pest-repelling properties of cedar oil in an organic and easy-to-use product. Cedar mulch not only looks great in your yard, garden, plant beds and planter boxes but it also deters unwanted pests.
Since our organic cedar mulch is all natural, it is safe to use near children and pets and will not have a negative impact on the environment. The cedar mulch does not harm beneficial insects such as butterflies and bees. Thus, our cedar mulch is a great choice when you want an organic, natural solution to control pests in your yard and in your home.
One bag is adequate for sprinkling over a 3,500 square foot area. Application is easy. Just open the bag and sprinkle it along the edge of your house, garage or outbuildings to create a natural barrier to keep pests out.
Our cedar mulch may also be used sparingly in interior locations like atriums and planter boxes to keep pests away. Keep pantry pests, like cereal beetles, away by placing a small amount of our granules in an open container in your cupboards and pantry. A small amount of cedar granules in your closet or storage areas imparts a pleasant and fresh cedar aroma.
You search for a natural, organic and safe pest deterrent is here. Cedar mulch is an easy and attractive way to bring the benefits of natural red cedar oil to your home to deter unwanted insects and pests. Order your bag today and say goodbye to nuisance insect pests in your yard and home.