We searched for the perfect fogger to offer with our pest control products and this is it.
The Tri-Jet Fogger discharges a fog up to 20 feet away so it can reach tough spots that would normally be unreachable by typical means. Fogging can also be used in exterior spaces, like behind structures and in dense vegetation and also to apply mosquito control products.
The Tri-Jet fogger is lightweight, so it is easy to carry and maneuver. It has an approximate one gallon capacity. Depending on the type of fogging desired, there are three settings which let you control the size of the droplet output. The smaller the droplet the “drier” the fogging experience will be. This is a non-thermal fogger, which means heat is not required to create the discharge fog. This reduces the risk of heat burns.
For non-toxic and natural indoor pest control, we recommend using this fogger with our Best Yet natural pesticide product. Use the combination of the Tri-Jet Fogger and Bet Yet to combat nuisance insect pests including mites, fleas, bed bugs, roaches, ants, silverfish, earwigs and lice. For an outdoor organic mosquito control option, use the fogger with our PCO or MSC Concentrates.
The Tri-Jet Fogger is a professional grade fogging unit now available at a great price. Order today, along with one of our natural pesticide products and say good bye to unwanted nuisance insects for good.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect for applying Best Yet, Tickshield and CedarCide concentrates
- Suitable for wet or dry fogging
- Ideal for fumigation of air ducts, basements, and attics
- Fogging helps to eradicate pests from warehouses, hunting cabins, apartments and other structures that don’t receive regular pest control attention
- Lightweight aluminum construction (6 pounds)
- Approximate one gallon fluid tank
- Three droplet size controls (low, medium and large)
- Package with Best Yet Gallons or PCO Gallons and Quarts for discounts