TickShield Kills and Repels Ticks
(and mosquitoes, fleas, mites, bed bugs, and many more…)
Tick bites are a serious concern. Did you know that symptoms of a tick bite could include loss of appetite, depression, swollen joints, fever, fatigue and swollen lymph nodes? Ticks can transmit Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, heartworm disease and Canine Ehrlichiosis. If you live in an area prone to ticks, you need a strategy to protect yourself, your family and pets.
So how does TickShield work to repel and kill on contact? The oils and scent of the natural Texas cedar oil deters ticks from attaching to you and the TickShield formula kills on contact by attacking the tick’s respiratory system and softening the exoskeleton.
Proven to Work in Independent Lab Tests
Best Yet, a much weaker version of TickShield has been proven to repel and kill ticks, fleas, mites, mosquitoes, and bed bugs in four separate lab studies by i2l Research:
- Best Yet Repels Mosquitos Report
- Best Yet Repels Fleas, Tick, and Mites Report
- Best Yet Kills Bed Bugs Report
- Best Yet Kills Fleas, Ticks, and Mites
Seeing is Believing
Here are couple of video by our customers that show CedarCide products in action.
|Watch Best Yet (a weaker version of TickShield) kill a tick in 90 seconds.||TickShield kills a stinkbug without letting it release its stench.|
If you want a natural and safe solution for tick removal and prevention, TickShield should be your first choice. TickShield is safe to use on humans, including small children. TickShield may be too strong for use on cats or smaller animals (under 15 lbs), so we recommend Best Yet as an alternative. Typical pet tick products are made of nerve-toxic pesticides. Instead of dousing your pet with a neurotoxin, you can use all natural Texas cedar oil, which is the primary ingredient of TickShield. Just apply TickShield directly to your pet as a preventative measure or a contact killer.
Features and Benefits
- Natural tick removal and prevention formula for animals
- Avoid using dangerous neurotoxins on your animals
- Safe for humans and the environment
- Fresh cedar scent
- Natural Texas cedar oil deters ticks and kills on contact
- Apply directly to your animal
- Not recommended for use on cats
- Use with our Tri-Jet Fogger to kill
- Available in Gallon, Quart, 1, 2.5 and 8 ounce packs. Also available in a 55 gallon drum.