Pest Control Operator’s Choice, PCO Choice, is the product of choice for professional pest control operators who want to control pests without using toxic products that are dangerous to the environment.
PCO Choice when used as recommended is an organic, non-toxic, outdoor pest control product that kills and repels nuisance insects without adversely impacting water, soil, or air. PCO Choice works through pheromone interruption and also by causing dehydration in insects and their larvae/eggs.
PCO Choice is a highly concentrated liquid product that is 85% fractionated red Texas cedar oil and 15% ethyl lactate. By adding this non-toxic active ingredient to the cedar oil, the product will mix well with water to dilute.
PCO Choice is easy to use. We recommend applying it with a hose mounted sprayer to allow for ample dilution of the product with water while spraying. Using a hose-mounted sprayer also lets you broadcast the product over a large area. You will want to spray your entire yard, including the lawn and any ornamental plants. Results can last for up to three months in dry condition. PCO Choice will not adversely impact plants. Since PCO Choice is safe for humans and pets, there is no need to limit where you spray it in your yard.
If you are ready to say good bye to unwanted and nuisance pests in your yard without using harsh chemicals that can be toxic to people and the environment, PCO Choice is the perfect product. Order PCO Choice today and say goodbye to unwanted insects.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent non-toxic outdoor pest control solution
- Safe for children, pets and plants
- Will not harm beneficial insects like bees and butterflies
- Works for up to three months in dry conditions
- Contains 85% fractionated red Texas cedar oil and 15% ethyl lactate
- Long lasting concentrated solution
- Spray and dilution information included on label
- Size: Quart, 6 Quarts, Gallon, 4 Gallons, 8 Gallons, 55 Gallon Drum