There are two primary ways to use DAS. The first is to use in on your animal’s coat. You can add it to your pet’s bath soap or apply after their bath with a spray bottle and let air dry. Fleas, ticks and other nuisance pests are repelled by the natural cedar oil. DAS also works great to eliminate mange and uncomfortable hotspots on your pets. In addition to its pest-repelling properties, the cedar oil in DAS imparts a pleasant smell and leaves a shine on your pet’s coat. The second way you can use DAS to deter fleas and ticks from your pets bedding. Just dilute DAS with water at a 3:1 ratio and put it into a spray bottle. Liberally spray your pets bedding, kennel, dog house or other areas where your pet sleeps. The non-toxic cedar oil will keep fleas from infesting these areas with a fresh cedar scent. DAS is safe, non-toxic and can even be used on newborn animals and their nursing mothers. DAS does not impact the environment and does not cause harm to beneficial insects like bees and butterflies. You can feel good about using DAS on your pet and in your home. Order DAS today and start giving your pets the relief they deserve from nuisance fleas, ticks, mange and hot spots. It’s a great natural and non-toxic solution to common pet pests.
Uses & Applications
DAS is a water-based ready to use formula that is safe to use on dogs, cats, horses, etc. DAS is about 3% Cedar oil which is the active ingredient for deterring insects.
- DAS works best when the animal is wetted with the product and allowed to air dry. There will be some evaporation, so air drying will allow for the best leave behind.
- DAS is safe to use on plants as well since it is water based.
- DAS can be poured into bath water and used as a rinse
DAS VS. Other Cedarcide Products
DAS/Best Yet, Tickshield: DAS is water based and about 3% cedar oil, it works well as a deterrent. Best Yet and Tickshield are oil based so they will cling to skin and fur longer, and they are 10% and 20% cedar oil which makes them great contact killers as well as deterrents. DAS/Vet’s Choice,PHL: DAS is a ready to use formula, Vet’s Choice and PHL are concentrates that need to be diluted with water.
Features and Benefits
- Natural and non-toxic
- Apply directly to pet’s coat or add to their bath solution
- Repels fleas, ticks, gnats and other bothersome pests
- Helps eliminate mange and hot spots
- Provides odor control
- Imparts a shine on your pet’s coat
- Ready to use 1 gallon bottle
- May be diluted at a 3:1 ratio
- Made from cedar oil and corn solvents